Last summer I did a sculpt of a generic ‘Hero Mask’ that was supposed to be used as a foam or latex piece with the possibility to sell. It was sculpted using a water based clay (something I rarely do) and done on a cast head that I’ve used a few times for helmets.
I thought the sculpt came out well, but due to it having been done during the summer, I had left out in the open one hot weekend, and it dried up and fell apart.
Thankfully, I took quite a few photos before that dreaded weekend, and here they are!
I hope to venture into doing more hero cowls and masks like Batman or Wolverine, and many others.