In my previous post, I had started working on a small prop, a Sigil of Akatosh.
It has since been molded in silicone and did a few tests pulls, I’m very pleased with the result.
I plan on doing a few experiments with mixing in some nickle powder I purchased a few months ago, to get a few cold cast metal pulls as well.
I have also started my next piece for TEV: Skyrim, the Amulet of Zenithar. It’s a fairly simple design, but I rather like it. Here is a shot at the beginning of the process. Like the Sigil, I used styrene sheets cut and glued together to get the desired thickness, and the outlines shown were eventually cut out with a simple lino-printing cutter.
And here is the finished product! Unfortunately, I neglected in any other WIP shots, as the build went fairly quickly. Cast in Smooth-On resin with aluminum powder.